My newborn posing workshops are for professional portrait photographers who have a good working knowledge of digital photography and their equipment. If you are an amateur hoping to start out please contact me and I will discuss your needs further. For the workshop you should be comfortable changing ISO, aperture, shutter speed etc and using Manual and or AV mode.
As you know I am passionate about safety of the little ones and on this course I will share with you how to achieve the most popular newborn poses safely and will also cover the following;
- How to setup lighting, props and the camera for different shots
- How to get a calm,sleepy baby that you can work safely with
- How to manage parents expectations and how to run your sessions
- Managing your diary when babies are so unpredictable!
- Where to buy equipment & props, what kit do you really need?
- How to manage lighting to ensure soft, natural looking images
- How to edit newborns, especially skin tones and blemishes, blurring blankets and backgrounds too!
- How to safely complete all newborn poses including the use of composite images
- Plus you can pick my brains on anything else at the end!
NO CURRENT AVAILABILITY
firstname.lastname@example.org to register interest and for an application form.
Please follow Pennycress Training on Facebook to be the first to find out about new dates.